[Lofarpwg] LOFAR2.0 PSR/FRB/Fast Transients EoIs

Caterina Tiburzi 1984cat.ti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:30:04 UTC 2021

Hello All,

thanks for the discussion.
Andrea -- indeed, we have spoken about the possible census. I am not sure
if we decided something, but indeed, I would also prefer to have it in the
survey EoI - the reason being that, for the monitoring, I'd prefer to keep
topics that require long-term campaigns. However, we can discuss about it.
I am not adverse to a "Census EoI", as there are many other science topics
that would use single-shot and maybe long-track observations (e.g., single
pulse analysis and alike)
Aris -- we will make sure of helping each other targets :-)

Cheers
Caterina

--
Dr. Caterina Tiburzi
Post-doctoral researcher

ASTRON, the Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Oude Hoogeveensedijk 4, 7991 PD
Dwingeloo, the Netherlands

E-mail: tiburzi at astron.nl
Telephone: 0031 (0)521 595 773