[Lofarpwg] LOFAR2.0 PSR/FRB/Fast Transients EoIs

Possenti, Andrea andrea.possenti at inaf.it
Mon Nov 8 22:07:20 UTC 2021

Thanks Jason for having made the ball rolling!

I think that reading also the similar doc for the monitor EoI will be
beneficial to answer your questions.
At the moment, I'm just wondering if the 2nd sub-theme in the search EoI
might not be more appropriate
for the parallel monitor program. Of course one can sell that as a "search"
for single pulses and other
as yet unassessed phenomenologies, but at the very end the telescope will
look at already known sources.
Anyway, back to this when the scheme of the monitor program will be out as
well.

Ciao
Andrea