[Lofarpwg] PPF for LOFAR

Joeri van Leeuwen leeuwen at astron.nl
Thu Jun 11 08:07:44 UTC 2020

Hi Evan, all,

Apertif uses the same PFB and there too Eric Kooistra and I looked into
it. The filterbank is critically sampled as Ben writes, which is an
issue. One more problem (depending on the stage at which you want to the
inversion) as that you need all the subbands to go back, so after
subband selection you have an information deficit. Eric most likely has
a Matlab model.

Cheers,
Joeri

==