[Lofarpwg] PPF for LOFAR

Benjamin Stappers Ben.Stappers at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 07:57:22 UTC 2020

Hi Evan,

I don’t have anything quickly to hand, but I can take a look. On the inversion,
we looked into some of this a long time back for the Cosmic Ray work and
I believe that there was a student, I could find out her name and details who
worked on that. However, my memory is such that while it is possible in theory
it isn’t actually possible unless you do a oversampled polyphase like the ASKAP
one and the one proposed for SKA-Low.

Cheers - Ben