[Lofarpwg] [DKIM: Failed] Re: Fwd: AA/2019/36627: referee report [LBA census]

Michael Kramer michael at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Sun Oct 13 21:51:41 UTC 2019

Excellent! Well done, Anya!

Cheers, Michael

> On 13 Oct 2019, at 22:20, Anna Bilous <hanna.bilous at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> please find below the referee report for the LBA census.
>
> Cheers,
> Anya

Prof. Dr. Michael Kramer
Director - Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie, Bonn, Germany
Professor for Astrophysics - University of Manchester, UK
Professor (Hon-Prof.) - University of Bonn, Germany

Address:   MPI fuer Radioastronomie
                 Auf dem Huegel 69
                 53121 Bonn, Germany

Phone: +49-228-525-278 (direct)