[Lofarpwg] No PWG telecon today (Oct. 7th)

Cees Bassa cbassa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 08:55:16 UTC 2019

Hi Chia Min,

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 10:50, Chia Min Tan
<chiamin.tan at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> On the LOTAAS-GMRT simultaneous observation of the slow pulsar, the GMRT has scheduled 2 6-hour slots on the 1st and 15th of December. Do you know when we will hear from LOFAR about our proposal on their side and if I should let the observatory know the scheduled observations (and who to contact).

The cycle 13 proposals have passed the technical review stage and the
scientific review will occur at the end of October. Since your
observations are early in the cycle I would suggest to contact Marco
Iacobelli and Sander ter Veen and ask them to block those slots
already.

Regards,
   Cees