[Lofarpwg] No PWG telecon today (Oct. 7th)

Chia Min Tan chiamin.tan at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 7 08:50:24 UTC 2019

Hi Jason (and maybe others who knows)

On the LOTAAS-GMRT simultaneous observation of the slow pulsar, the GMRT has scheduled 2 6-hour slots on the 1st and 15th of December. Do you know when we will hear from LOFAR about our proposal on their side and if I should let the observatory know the scheduled observations (and who to contact).

Cheers
Chia Min