[Lofarpwg] Next PWG telecon: Monday September 25th at 11:00 CEST

Jason Hessels j.w.t.hessels at uva.nl
Mon Sep 18 06:49:03 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Due to teaching (until the end of October) I've had to temporarily change the time of the PWG telecons. Thanks for filling out the When2Meet.

Looks like the best time is Monday at 11:00 CEST.

So our next telecon will be: Monday September 25th at 11:00 CEST.

Hopefully by then both Caterina and I will have solid draft LOFAR2.0 Large Programme proposals to discuss in more detail. We can also update you on discussions we've had with the Polish and Bulgarian communities (cc'd).

Cheers,

Jason