[Lofarpwg] LOFAR 2.0 -- Pulsar Monitoring Long-term proposal

Caterina Tiburzi 1984cat.ti at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:49:56 UTC 2022

Hello everyone again,

This is to inform you that there is going to be a space for EoI-dedicated
posters at the upcoming LOFAR family meeting. I will prepare one for the
Pulsar and Transient Monitoring EoI - I am not sure that there will be the
time for circulating it before printing it to receive comments, but I will
do my best.

cheers
Caterina

Email: caterina.tiburzi at inaf.it