[Lofarpwg] PWG telecon today: Monday June 27th at 12UT

Joeri van Leeuwen leeuwen at astron.nl
Mon Jul 4 10:51:01 UTC 2022

Dear all,

As mentioned in the PWG, we need to submit the Cartesius/Snellius report for LOTAAS Processing. I attach a draft report here that is in principle complete -- but I will need some final input on the numbers, probably from one of the folks that ran the pipeline 2017-2022. Tiaan, Chia Min, Sotiris, Ben, Jason, Cees, .. who is able to provide this?

Please see the spots marked XXX and/or bold faced in the document. Most of the work for the report is finished so it would be good if you could send these this week. It doesn't need to be perfect, an estimate is also appropriate.

On ADS the only paper that credits this compute time, grant 16676, is the Sanidas et al. 2019 LOTAAS paper. Is there anything in prep. we can mention?

Other comments and additions are certainly welcome,

Cheers,
Joeri

==