[Lofarpwg] PWG telecon today: Monday Jan 31st at 13UT

Evan Keane evan.keane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:28:53 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I also have too many simultaneous things today.

I'll catch up with some other attendees later. Jason: can you send me the
link to the google docs with the minutes? I can't lay my finger on them at
the moment, but that will also let me catch up later.

Evan

--
Is mise le meas,
An tOll. E. P. Ó Catháin