[Lofarpwg] [Fgl2bf] LOFAR2.0 PSR/FRB Searching EoI

Jason Hessels j.w.t.hessels at uva.nl
Thu Nov 25 08:01:37 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Cees and I still have some work to do to add to and polish the document, but please have a look at the most recent draft of the EoI for PSR/FRB searching:

https://www.overleaf.com/6282935435hwmmjrrzkxrc

Please add comments (using the Overleaf functionality) about what you feel should still be added (though also appreciate that we’ll have to be succinct: after adding a couple figures we’ll already be close to the page limit).

** Please also add your name and affiliations at the top if you’d like to participate.

Lastly, if you know of others who would like to join as well, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jason

——

Prof. dr. Jason W. T. Hessels

Chief Astronomer - ASTRON, Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Professor (Hoogleraar) - University of Amsterdam
Mobile Tel: +31 (0)610260062