[Lofarpwg] LOFAR2.0 PSR/FRB Searching EoI

Jason Hessels j.w.t.hessels at uva.nl
Wed Nov 17 07:40:47 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Cees kindly started a LOFAR2.0 PSR/FRB Searching EoI in Overleaf

https://www.overleaf.com/project/6183b5f3cbfa04d3467d8756

Reminder that the Google Drive is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pu7lyJZiEtjyvkMxd27WdzKzx5cGHVlY  and contains some notes.

Please put your name under the topics (there are 3 sub-themes) you’d like to be involved with.  Feel free to also add some notes about approach.

We’ll push forward with writing the text and consult with you about where we can use some help.

Cheers,

Jason

——

Prof. dr. Jason W. T. Hessels

Chief Astronomer - ASTRON, Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Professor (Hoogleraar) - University of Amsterdam
Mobile Tel: +31 (0)610260062