[Lofarpwg] Pulsar Monitoring EoI, Overleaf

Caterina Tiburzi 1984cat.ti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:17:23 UTC 2021

Dear All,

As promised, here you will find a preliminary draft of the "Pulsar
Monitoring EoI":

https://www.overleaf.com/9139441593svvzfdzyhryy

In gray are reported the instructions given by ASTRON.

A few comments:

*- Science goals:* I invite who expressed an interest in the science goals,
and in particular the coordinators/leaders, to fill in some text and
references per goal. *I have outlined the PTA science goal (science goal 1)
according to the instructions to the best of my understanding, so perhaps
have a look at that*. Feel free to add plots, especially if related to
LOFAR.
Still two coordinators to be found!

*- Observational requirements:* I think that the observational requirements
for science goals 1, (part of) 2, 4, 5, 6 are very similar (please reach
out if you think otherwise), so I took the freedom of filling in some
general, collective text - please have a look and revise it. Observational
requirements for scintillation and FRBs are TBA

*- Team and programme:* for the time being, I have chosen to show the team
composition by science goal. This means that some names are repeated - so
we can, e.g., report affiliation and expertise only the first time that a
name is listed. I am open to suggestions if someone has a better idea for
the section. Programme is TBA.

*IMPORTANT!* Add your name and affiliation to the authors in the first
page, *and*, if you are not present yet, to one or more of the science
goal's teams in the third section of the EoI (Team and Programme). Add your
expertise as well the first time that your name appears in Section 3 (this
is needed in any case). Participation is opt-in.

*The deadline is the 3rd of December!* l aim to have the EoI in a good
shape by the end of next week.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Cheers
Cate

--
Dr. Caterina Tiburzi
Post-doctoral researcher

ASTRON, the Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Oude Hoogeveensedijk 4, 7991 PD
Dwingeloo, the Netherlands

E-mail: tiburzi at astron.nl
Telephone: 0031 (0)521 595 773