[Lofarpwg] L2BF telecon today (Jun 21); PWG telecon next Monday (Jun 28)

Jason Hessels hessels at astron.nl
Mon Jun 21 08:11:27 UTC 2021

Hi all,

A few weeks ago, we decided that it would be better to have alternating “LOFAR2.0 Beam-formed Focus Group” (L2BF; ASTRON) and “Pulsar Working Group” telecons each Monday.

This gives more time to discuss the nitty gritty details of ongoing development and implementation projects versus science projects and interpretation, respectively.

Today (Monday June 21st) we’ll meet with the L2BF and then next Monday (June 28th) with the full PWG, and then alternate weeks thereafter.

Inputs to, and highlights from, the LOFAR2.0 development will be discussed at the PWG meetings.

Link: https://uva-live.zoom.us/j/4441982788

Cheers,

Jason

——

Prof. dr. Jason W. T. Hessels

Chief Astronomer - ASTRON, Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Professor (Hoogleraar) - University of Amsterdam
Mobile Tel: +31 (0)610260062