[Lofarpwg] Publication of the FAST/LOFAR observations of the slow pulsar

Crispin Agar crispin.agar at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 23 11:39:23 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I hope you are all doing well.

As you may recall, we have been working on a project related to simultaneous
observations of the slowest known radio pulsar with FAST and three LOFAR
international stations. I am pleased to say that we have finished a complete
draft related to this project and this is attached.

If you believe you contributed to this work, please sign up and provide
comments by *Monday the 9th of November*. If you would like to be an
author, please could you add your name, affiliation, and any
acknowledgements into this Overleaf file (
https://www.overleaf.com/4558117762zkmdwybnfnbs) which will be then merged
with the paper draft.

Best regards,

Crispin & Patrick

*Crispin Agar* | PhD Student - Time Domain Astrophysics | Jodrell Bank
Centre for Astrophysics
Department of Physics & Astronomy, School of Natural Sciences

3.224 Alan Turing Building |The University of Manchester | Oxford Road |
M13 9PL

crispin.agar at manchester.ac.uk