[Lofarpwg] Slow pulsar paper update

Crispin Agar crispin.agar at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 13:47:27 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I hope you’re all doing well. Since sending you all a draft of the PSR
J0250+5854 paper, I realised I made an error in processing the polarisation
data, and correcting this has led to a small change in our conclusions on
the emission height. Therefore, please find attached an updated version of
the paper taking this correction into account - I have highlighted in
orange the new/updated material.

Thank you to those of you who have sent me comments and signed up as
authors so far. Due to the changes to the paper, we are extending the
deadline for comments and authorship sign-up*  to *Friday 13th November*.

All the best,
Crispin & Patrick

*To add your name and affiliations as an author, please use this document
https://www.overleaf.com/4558117762zkmdwybnfnbs which will be merged with
the rest of the paper.

*Crispin Agar* | PhD Student - Time Domain Astrophysics | Jodrell Bank
Centre for Astrophysics
Department of Physics & Astronomy, School of Natural Sciences

3.224 Alan Turing Building |The University of Manchester | Oxford Road |
M13 9PL

crispin.agar at manchester.ac.uk