[Lofarpwg] Final contributions to LOFAR M31/Crab Paper

Joeri van Leeuwen leeuwen at astron.nl
Fri Sep 20 14:44:14 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I've included the comments and suggestions we received about this paper,
and have responded to those groups and individuals. The most recent
version is at Dropbox\PWG\Joeri\M31\*.pdf and I here circulate it, too.

Folks suggested there as co-authors need to e-mail me that yes/no, they
agree to that listing, if they hadn't already done so; and send me any
acknowledgment text they wish to include.

Any further PWG authors that contribute to this work we will of course
gladly include.

The deadline for all actions above is the usual two weeks, so Oct 4.

Enjoy the weekend,
Joeri

==