[Lofarpwg] PWG telecon today (Mon Sep 2) at 12UT

Jason Hessels J.W.T.Hessels at uva.nl
Mon Sep 2 16:10:10 UTC 2019

Hi Leszek, All,

The slides for Caterina’s presentation from today - as well as previous PWG presentations - can all be found on the page that Vlad made: https://www.astron.nl/lofarpwg/talks/topic-talks.html <https://www.astron.nl/lofarpwg/talks/topic-talks.html>

Use: “pwg” and “pulpme” (dont’ ask…)

Cheers,

Jason

-----

Dr. Jason W. T. Hessels

Senior Scientist - ASTRON, Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Associate Professor (Universitair Hoofddocent) - University of Amsterdam
Member De Jonge Akademie - dejongeakademie.nl
Head of ASTRON Astronomy Group
Mobile Tel: +31 (0)610260062