[Lofarpwg] [DKIM: Failed] Re: PWG Telecon Today - Mon Oct. 28th at 13:00 UTC

Michael Kramer mkramer at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Mon Oct 28 12:42:31 UTC 2019

Dear All,

apologies also from me… It is Natasha’s PhD defence at the same time!

Cheers, Michael

> On 28 Oct 2019, at 11:20, Caterina Tiburzi <1984cat.ti at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Apologies, I will not be able to join today for a conflicting meeting
>
> On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 at 08:33, Jason Hessels <J.W.T.Hessels at uva.nl <mailto:J.W.T.Hessels at uva.nl>> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We will meet at the regular time of 2pm European (now 13:00 UTC).
>
> Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/671638614 <http://mailsweeper.astron.nl:32224/?dmVyPTEuMDAxJiZjN2Q0MDhjYzBlZGJhNzc3Yj01REI2QzBGRV80NDQ1XzE1NTEzXzEmJjhjNDhlNWY2OGM5ZjgzZT0xMjMzJiZ1cmw9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ6b29tJTJFdXMlMkZqJTJGNjcxNjM4NjE0> (note: new link)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jason
>
> -----
>
> Dr. Jason W. T. Hessels
>
> Senior Scientist - ASTRON, Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
> Associate Professor (Universitair Hoofddocent) - University of Amsterdam
> Member De Jonge Akademie - dejongeakademie.nl <http://mailsweeper.astron.nl:32224/?dmVyPTEuMDAxJiZjN2Q0MDhjYzQ3Y2VhNzNjYT01REI2QzBGRV80NDQ1XzE1NTEzXzEmJjdjMThlNWMyMWQ5ZWE3YT0xMjMzJiZ1cmw9aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmRlam9uZ2Vha2FkZW1pZSUyRW5s>
> Head of ASTRON Astronomy Group
> Mobile Tel: +31 (0)610260062
>

> --
> Dr. Caterina Tiburzi
> Post-doctoral researcher
> Veni fellow
>
> ASTRON, the Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
> Oude Hoogeveensedijk 4, 7991 PD
> Dwingeloo, the Netherlands
>
> E-mail: tiburzi at astron.nl <mailto:tiburzi at astron.nl>
> Telephone: 0031 (0)521 595 773
> Skype: caterina.tiburzi84

Prof. Dr. Michael Kramer
Director - Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie, Bonn, Germany
Professor for Astrophysics - University of Manchester, UK
Professor (Hon-Prof.) - University of Bonn, Germany

Address:   MPI fuer Radioastronomie
                 Auf dem Huegel 69
                 53121 Bonn, Germany

Phone: +49-228-525-278 (direct)