[Lofarpwg] [DKIM: Failed] Re: PWG telecon today (Mon Oct 21) at 12UT

Michael Kramer michael at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Mon Oct 21 08:23:09 UTC 2019

Apologies from me too, I am at an ERC meeting. Sorry, Michael

> On 21 Oct 2019, at 10:14, Leszek Błaszkiewicz <leszekb at matman.uwm.edu.pl> wrote:
>
> Hi Jason, Hi all,
>
> Unfortunately I am unable to take part in the teleconference today.
>
> However, I have one question regarding the search for GPs in the collected observational single station data. I started to write a program that will do it automatically based on uncleaned data. We have a certain single pulse database for a few pulsars, but the question is:
> is there any sense in looking for such phenomena in data where 10-second integrations are recorded. I am aware that in this case, rapid changes in the ionosphere (TIDs) can "simulate" the growth of the flux...
>

> Best wishes
> -Leszek
>

> W dniu 2019-10-21 09:51, Jason Hessels napisał(a):
>> Hi All,
>> There will be a PWG telecon today at 12UT.
>> Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/320515083 [1]
>> Cheers,
>> Jason
>> -----
>> Dr. Jason W. T. Hessels
>> Senior Scientist - ASTRON, Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
>> Associate Professor (Universitair Hoofddocent) - University of
>> Amsterdam
>> Member De Jonge Akademie - dejongeakademie.nl [2]
>> Head of ASTRON Astronomy Group
>> Mobile Tel: +31 (0)610260062
>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] https://zoom.us/j/320515083
>> [2] http://dejongeakademie.nl
>
> --
> Leszek P. Blaszkiewicz, PhD
> Dept. of Mathematics and IT Sciences, UWM
> Olsztyn 10-710, ul. Słoneczna 54, p.D2/21
> phone: +48 895246008,  mob. +48 510041396
> e-mail: leszekb at matman.uwm.edu.pl

Prof. Dr. Michael Kramer
Director - Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie, Bonn, Germany
Professor for Astrophysics - University of Manchester, UK
Professor (Hon-Prof.) - University of Bonn, Germany

Address:   MPI fuer Radioastronomie
                 Auf dem Huegel 69
                 53121 Bonn, Germany

Phone: +49-228-525-278 (direct)