[Lofarpwg] LOTAAS binary pulsar + 20 timing paper

Chia Min Tan chiamin.tan at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 09:50:12 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

I forgot to mention about authorship. At the moment I have all the members of LOTAAS and several others who explicitly expressed their interest to me as co-authors. Joris is co-ordinating with the LOFAR single station owners on co-authorship and funding acknowledgements as per GLOW policy.

If anyone else who has contributed wants to be a co-author please let me know as well.

Cheers
Chia Min