[Lofarpwg] NO PWG Telecon Today (Monday Mar 25)

Jason Hessels J.W.T.Hessels at uva.nl
Mon Mar 25 10:00:18 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Apologies for the late notice.  I am unavailable this afternoon, and Vlad and Cees are in the LOFAR technical review panel (for the recent cycle proposals).

So I suggest that we skip this week again, but if there are urgent issues we can schedule an ad hoc meeting later in the week.  Please just let me know.

Cheers,

Jason

-----

Dr. Jason W. T. Hessels

Senior Scientist - ASTRON, Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Associate Professor (Universitair Hoofddocent) - University of Amsterdam
Member De Jonge Akademie - dejongeakademie.nl
Interim Head ASTRON Astronomy Group
Mobile Tel: +31 (0)610260062