[Lofarpwg] LOFAR LBA census FR606 draft -- ready for commenting

Louis Bondonneau louis.bondonneau at me.com
Fri Aug 16 12:29:06 UTC 2019

Hi all,

just to follow-up on Anya's email.
We have performed a companion LBA census using only the French LOFAR station FR606. The results compare quite well!

Even though this companion study is not officially a "PWG project", we have profited from input and comments of different people in this group. The draft is attached to this email; have a look if you want, and feel free to send me comments. If you have substantial comments or have contributed otherwise, and would like join as a co-author, please let us know.

The deadline for comments is the same as for Anya's article: Friday, August 30.

Cheers,

Louis