[Lofarpwg] PWG Telecon Today: Monday April 15th at 12UT

Joeri van Leeuwen leeuwen at astron.nl
Mon Apr 15 09:33:52 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Unfortunately I am double booked and I will have to miss the telecon.

There is not much news on the M31 paper (although it is slowly getting
higher again on the todo list again).

My new student Inés Pastor Marazuela is going through data from LC3_036,
where we search for radio pulsations from Isolated Neutron Stars. Vlad
is involved in it too. If others are interested and want to volunteer
work, kindly let us know.

Cheers,
Joeri

==