[Lofarpwg] LOFAR core timing proposal status update

Joris Verbiest joris.verbiest at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:21:12 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I just submitted the status update for the core long-term proposal on
pulsar timing. You have been listed as a collaborator. (Daniele: I actually
mentioned in the update that you've left us for Chime, but I forgot to take
you off the proposal -- I hope you don't mind either of these!)

For your reference, the submitted progress update is attached.

The actual deadline is (unless I'm mistaken) 1:40 from now, so I could
still make amendments if you *really* need me to.

Thanks a lot to all of those who have contributed information, figures and
opinions at such short notice; and my sincere apologies both for not
including all of that and for rushing you all so much again.

Cheers,

Joris